Apart from wearing masks and using air filters, what else can we do to protect ourselves from the harmful effects of smog?
Here, we recommend a smog scavenger -- white tea!
White Tea Protects Lung against The Damange from Smog
PM2.5 in smog enters and alveoli and affects the phagocytic function and life span of macrophages in the alveoli, weakens their antioxidant capacity, induces macrophages to produce inflammatory cytokines, and directly affects the pulmonary function.
White tea protects lung against the damage from smog:
- The nature of white tea is "cold", and it "works similar to cornu rhinoceri asiatici". It clears the fire of the body and the lung moistening effect is significant.
- White tea has a high content of antioxidant components, which can neutralize free radicals more effectively. It is still considered to be the most powerful antioxidant plant in nature and it can effectively improve the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- The research of Dr. Milton Schiffenbauer of Pace University in New York has shown that white tea can effectively prevent pneumonia.
White Tea Protects Eyes against The Damange from Smog
PM2.5 in smog can also get into eyes, causing symptoms such as dryness, redness and inflammation.
White tea protects eyes against the damange from smog:
- White tea has bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect.
- White tea is rich in vitamin A original. After Vitamin A original is absorbed by the body, it converts to vitamin A quickly. Vitamin A can synthesize rhodopsin, so that we can see things more clearly in the dark. It prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
White Tea Protects Throats against The Damange from Smog
PM2.5 and other components in smog are also highly susceptible to pharyngitis.
White tea protects throats against the damange from smog:
- Drinking white tea has been regarded as an effective method to treat pharyngitis since ancient China where white tea grows.
- Dr. Milton Schiffenbaugh's reaserch also shows that white tea can prevent the growth of streptococus and effectively prevent strep pharyngitis.
White Tea Protects Heart and Cerebrovascular System
PM2.5 in smog will directly enter the blood, and the toxic and harmful substances attached to PM2.5 will cause damage to the intima of blood vessels, leading to inflammation of the intima wall. Over time, the vascular intima gets thicker and more narrow, which increases the possibility of thrombosis.
White tea protects heart and cerebrovascular system:
- White tea is rich in theanine, which can significantly reduce blood pressure. Vitamin P in white tea can increase capillary elasticity, rutin can improve microvascular elasticity, and aminophylline can dilate blood vessels, which facilitates the flow of blood.
- White tea can improve the antioxidant capacity of liver and effectively reduce the level of total cholesterol, total triglyceride, and low density lipoprotein, increase the level of high-density lipoprotein, which has a significant effect on blood lipid.
- Drinking white tea for a long term can significantly improve the protein lipase in the body to promote fat catabolism and effectively control the secretion of insulin to delay the absorption of glucose, decompose th excess sugar in the body and promote the balance of blood sugar.
White Tea Has Anti-Cancer Properties
Smog is a known cancer-causing environment. The International Agency for Research on Cancer, part of the World Health Organization, considers it a common and major environmental carcinogen.
White tea has anti-cancer properties:
After years of reserach, a number of cancer research institutions in the United States indicate that white tea is a new anti-cancer substance. It can continue to suppress and contractile tumor and improve immune function.
Moonlight White Tea is mainly from Simao, Yunnan.
Growing at altitudes reaching over 2000 meters in the Nepal Himalayan Mountains, Nepal White Tea is prepared only during mid-summer or late autumn. it has a natural tantalizing sweetness and a light aroma.